Original Japanese Reiki for Inner Peace & Enlightenment
Reiki was developed as a system by which to attain enlightenment in the early 1900′s by Mikao Usui in Japan. During this time Reiki was a system based primarily on meditation, sacred sounds and precepts (guides to live by).
Rooted in Tendai Buddhism and Shintoism, Mikao Usui included the values he had learnt in his formative years. Tendai Buddhism provided the spiritual teachings, and Shintoism contributed methods of controlling and working with the energies using discipline. The system was based in living and practicing, day-to-day, the spiritual principles and precepts that Mikao Usui laid out.
From that time until now, Reiki has been seen as many things including faith healing, spiritual healing, healing from Atlantis, healing from ancient Tibet and also has been connected with crystals, chakras, spirit guides and Angels.
Most Reiki practitioners will treat other people, they will treat themselves, and they will also follow a simple set of rules to live by that were set down by Sensei Mikao Usui.
Become the Sensei
Shinpiden or third degree – Master/Teacher – in Reiki, is all about elevating your senses and understanding the subtle energies on a much more advanced level.
At this level, you will already know your techniques, you will have developed a personal practice and have done some healing work with others, and you will feel drawn to complete your Reiki journey.
There is also a possibility of you taking your Reiki pathway one step further to become a teacher to others.
Throughout the two days…
- You will go through simple and powerful ‘connection’ rituals, called ‘Reiju’ empowerments
- You will be working with new ‘Master’ Reiki symbols and kotodama
- You will be leading me through the meditations and healing energy of Reiki
- You will focus more deeply on intent and intuition in healing
- You will experience ‘oneness’ as a form of complete healing
- You will get an understanding of healing others and the ethics of being a teacher
- You will be shown and learn the difference between western and eastern Reiki
Your one-to-one healing journey with Reiki, takes place in my sacred, healing space in the spiritual town of Glastonbury in beautiful Somerset.
To book your 3rd level of Reiki – Shinpiden (Master/Teacher) training – then just pay below and I will be in touch to arrange details.