Original Japanese Reiki for Inner Peace & Enlightenment
Reiki was developed as a system by which to attain enlightenment in the early 1900′s by Mikao Usui in Japan. During this time Reiki was a system based primarily on meditation, sacred sounds and precepts (guides to live by).
Rooted in Tendai Buddhism and Shintoism, Mikao Usui included the values he had learnt in his formative years. Tendai Buddhism provided the spiritual teachings, and Shintoism contributed methods of controlling and working with the energies using discipline. The system was based in living and practicing, day-to-day, the spiritual principles and precepts that Mikao Usui laid out.
From that time until now, Reiki has been seen as many things including faith healing, spiritual healing, healing from Atlantis, healing from ancient Tibet and also has been connected with crystals, chakras, spirit guides and Angels.
Most Reiki practitioners will treat other people, they will treat themselves, and they will also follow a simple set of rules to live by that were set down by Sensei Mikao Usui.
A Path of Service
Okuden or second degree in Reiki, is all about distinguishing between the different frequencies of Reiki energy and learning how to work with these energies more intuitively.
At this level, you are introduced to more spiritual teachings and energy work. Treatments are more intuitive and really less upon techniques, although there are many more techniques at this level to draw upon for your Reiki practice.
The energy work taught at Second Degree will further your self-healing and spiritual development by allowing you to fully experience your physical reality and your spiritual essence, also allowing you to experience a state of oneness, a powerful process for helping to achieve balance.
I will lead you on a journey to deepen the Reiki Energies, to awaken your inner healer and allow your intuition to flow free.
Throughout your day…
- You will go through simple and powerful ‘connection’ rituals, called ‘Reiju’ empowerments
- You will be learning the Reiki symbols and what their energy feels like
- You will be led through scanning and healing techniques to more closely connect you when healing
- You will play with the sacred ‘kotodama’ sounds
- You will experience ‘oneness’ as a form of complete healing
- You will receive an understanding of distance healing from a western perspective
- You will get an understanding of healing others and the ethics of being a practitioner
- You will receive crystals and learn how they work with the kotodama
- You will practice of healing others ending the day in a Reiki healing session
Your one-to-one healing journey with Reiki, takes place in my sacred, healing space in the spiritual town of Glastonbury in beautiful Somerset.
What to find out more then give me a call on 07952 041477 or send me an email and we can chat about your needs