Original Japanese Reiki for Inner Peace & Empowerment
You will receive the beneficial effects of working with Reiki, as they develop over time, they build cumulatively and the positive changes that you can experience through working with Reiki will grow with your commitment to working with the energy.
By investing in yourself you will develop stronger connections to the energy of Reiki and see great benefits in your life.
Enlightenment through Reiki
Reiki was developed as a system by which to attain enlightenment in the early 1900′s by Mikao Usui in Japan. During this time Reiki was a system based primarily on meditation, sacred sounds and precepts (guides to live by).
Rooted in Tendai Buddhism and Shintoism, Mikao Usui included the values he had learnt in his formative years. Tendai Buddhism provided the spiritual teachings, and Shintoism contributed methods of controlling and working with the energies using discipline. The system was based in living and practicing, day-to-day, the spiritual principles and precepts that Mikao Usui laid out.
From that time until now, Reiki has been seen as many things including faith healing, spiritual healing, healing from Atlantis, healing from ancient Tibet and also has been connected with crystals, chakras, spirit guides and Angels.
Most Reiki practitioners will treat other people, they will treat themselves, and they will also follow a simple set of rules to live by that were set down by Sensei Mikao Usui.
A Path of Service
Okuden or second degree in Reiki, is all about distinguishing between the different frequencies of Reiki energy and learning how to work with these energies more intuitively.
At this level, you are introduced to more spiritual teachings and energy work. Treatments are more intuitive and really less upon techniques, although there are many more techniques at this level to draw upon for your Reiki practice.
The energy work taught at Second Degree will further your self-healing and spiritual development by allowing you to fully experience your physical reality and your spiritual essence, also allowing you to experience a state of oneness, a powerful process for helping to achieve balance.
Receiving Your Empowerment into Reiki
Throughout your day…
- You will go through simple and powerful ‘connection’ rituals, called ‘Reiju’ empowerments
- You will be learning the Reiki symbols and what their energy feels like
- You will be led through scanning and healing techniques to more closely connect you when healing
- You will play with the sacred ‘kotodama’ sounds
- You will experience ‘oneness’ as a form of complete healing
- You will receive an understanding of distance healing from a western perspective
- You will get an understanding of healing others and the ethics of being a practitioner
- You will receive crystals and learn how they work with the kotodama
- You will practice of healing others ending the day in a Reiki healing session
Let’s Get Started
Your healing journey with Reiki can start as soon as you pay your deposit, then I will contact you to book a day convinient to you and then it’s all systems go!
Your one-to-one healing journey with Reiki, takes place in my sacred, healing space in New Addington, Surrey near the Kent borders.
What to find out more then give me a call on 07952 041477 or send me an email and we can chat about your needs
Supporting You in Your Connection
- There is an Internet Support/Discussion group for all my students, which is a part of Reiki Evolution (my lineage) where you can contact approx. 1,500 other Reiki people who have done the same training as you, Reiki1s, Reiki2s and Masters. If you have any questions, if you have any ideas that you want to share, if you want to simply enthuse about something, then you can connect here.
- I will be sending out Free, distant Reiju empowerments each week, which you can receive anytime on a Monday, just by relaxing and ‘tuning in’. This will give your Reiki practice a real boost and echoes the way that Reiki was taught by Mikao Usui, with empowerments week-in, week-out throughout your training.
- Every 2nd Wednesday evening in the month there is a Healing Share to support and nurture your healing journey with others on the same or similar paths. This is a chance to practice, become more confident, and to gather around you a community of healers, just like you.
- I will be inviting you to join me and others who have received training from me on other journeys and healing paths, in a community Facebook forum. Giving you a place of support and nurture on your continued journey, a place to ask questions and a place to connect to others on your path.
During the day we will be mostly working indoors so you will need to wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothes suitable for meditation and healing work.